Friday 18 March 2011

Mini Journal

As part of the OWOH event I was lucky enough to win one of Rian's wonderful collage sheets. (See further down). I decided to make a mini journal using all of the images in some way. Several pages are posted below, including a brief description of where you can find out how to make a mini journal like that.
I finally managed to complete the journal itself and the tags to go in the pockets so the actual journalling can stay private. I am definitely going to make more of these types of journals as they are great fun to do.



Here is one spread and two close ups.
And the final page and close up


This is the cover

And finally, here are the tags




9 comments:

Mollye said...

Hi Astrid, The tags are beautiful and I'm loving the mini journal. What fun you had in the creation. I'm gonna check out Roc's journal prompts too because I am feeling it. I'm feeling the muse coming back. Yay! Peace, Mollye

Femmy said...

beautiful pages and tags Astrid!!

Netty said...

Your journals pages are glorious, love all the layers, beautiful. Great tags as well. Have a lovely weekend Astrid, Annette x

sharon said...

Beauiful Astrid!

Heather Jacob said...

wow !!!! exquisite work here Astrid ...perfection plus ... love it ..hugz x

fairyrocks said...

Gorgeous work, I too am a fan of hidden journaling at times.
Keep smiling and creating

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Wonderful journals and love those tags!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How beautiful, a wonderful project.

indybev said...

Love this journal, Astrid. You promised a brief description of how to make it, but I can't find it. HELP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key